The success of any project is directly linked to the planning effort. We can begin your project with a needs assessment to help you determine your organization's real information requirements. The needs assessment can include interviewing key staff members, establishing priorities, and defining system requirements.
A dedicated DBMS consultant will work closely with your team to:
- Analyse your current database infrastructure
- Analyze your database requirements
- Identify potential issues and limitations
- Install, Configure and Administer the DBMS
- Apply the latest patches and version upgrades
- Schedule Backup & Recovery
- Set-up and manage Replication
- Secure your database environment
- Benchmark, load test, and optimize critical SQL queries
- Implement best practices and recommend tools for managing your database infrastructure.